Message from Idaho Orff-Schulwerk Association President
I am so excited to serve the IOSA as the new president. I would like to take this opportunity to give a huge thank you to Teresa Colebrook-Finch for serving as our president for the past two years, as well as her many other years of service on the board in various positions. Teresa has an unbridled passion for music education. In the past our teaching paths have crossed in the same district for a handful of years. In that time I saw Teresa’s commitment to her students, curriculum and colleagues. She is quick to share, offer, train and encourage. She is energetic, creative and talented. IOSA is better for having her at the helm for the past two years. I will rely greatly on her experience and expertise as I attempt to fill a portion of the shoes she has left for me to wear, and look forward to working with her to further the mission of the IOSA.
Incoming IOSA President
Please add these upcoming events to your calendars:
* July 25 - August 5, 2016: Orff Levels I and II offered at Boise State University
* IOSA Fall Conference: Thursday and Friday, October 6-7, 2016: Drumming and Dancing with David Gluck and Dalcroze Eurythmics with Nicole Molumby
Location: Grace Jordan Elementary, Boise, Idaho
* November 2-5, 2016: AOSA National Conference in Atlantic City, New Jersey
* IOSA Winter Conference: Saturday, January 21, 2017: Tim Wiegand presents at Birch Elementary in Nampa.
* IOSA Chapter Share: Saturday, February 25, 2017 at Birch Elementary, Nampa, Idaho
Keep checking back on this website for more upcoming information. And visit our facebook page "Friends of Idaho Orff" where you can touch base with more educators like yourselves.
Comments are closed.