Idaho Orff is excited to open registration for this year's amazing workshops!
Join Idaho Orff Schulwerk Association Online: Click Here
1. 2019-2020 Idaho Orff Professional Development Workshops
3. M1 IOSA Membership only
Total should be $25.00 + $2.37 Fee from Eventbrite.
Need to pay for Orff membership by check? say "need to pay for Orff Membership by check" in the comments section. CLICK HERE
AOSA member? Have your id# & expiration date ready.
October 3, 4, 5 combine ACDA Conference Registration
Must be member of either Idaho ACDA or Idaho Orff to attend. Join IOSA
We are excited to announce that we are combining with the Idaho ACDA for the largest conference we have ever facilitated! Our Headline presenter is Dr. Lynn Brinckmeyer, along with 18 other presenters, lots of sessions, music and instrument vendors and lots of new possibilities!
Over $2,000 in door prizes and raffles! Credits are of course available through NNU, this is a conference you will not want to miss!
See Details on the ACDA Website
(once you click, create a new account and follow the clicks from there.)
Click here For NNU Credit
HEADLINER SESSIONS BY LYNN BRINKMEYER:
- Wander the World with Vocal Warm-Ups
- Kids, Choirs and Drums
- Why Should I Advocate for Music? I’m too Busy Teaching!
- Choral Reading Session
- Orff, but of course!
- Shadow Play
- Folk Dance
- Interactive Recorder Instruction. It’s fun and it works!
- Tap Dance in the classroom
- Toys and Games
- What is Orff
- Outdoor Music
- Songs for your recorder concert
- Conversational Solfege.
- Elementary Reading Session
- Rhythm: Easy as Pie!
- 1st steps Pt 1
- Let’s Explore a Story and More!
- 1st steps part 2
- Musical Pathways
- Sculpting voices with a Chainsaw instead of an ice pick
- Running the Circus –(You want me to do how many things at once?)
- Folk Dances
- Vocal Jazz Reading Session
- Sanctuary (Vocal Jazz Sound System)
- What to expect your first year
- Vocal Jazz: What's the same, and what's different, you CAN do this!
- High Expectations in elementary choir
BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!!!
November 20-23, 2019 AOSA National Conference, Salt Lake City, UT. Nationals are right in our backyard, Salt Lake City!
AOSA National Conference is right next door this year, in Salt Lake City! This is a great opportunity to see what happens at nationals for a low price!
BUT WAIT.....THERE'S EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!
All State Honors Orff Ensemble
Idaho Orff is proud to present the first ever Idaho All State Elementary Orff Ensemble! See IMEA website
Idaho is thrilled to be one of the few states with an All State Elementary Orff Ensemble. See the link above to find out how you can get involved!
February will be a great time together sharing lessons from our scholarship recipients.
This is a year of epic proportions, come sing, dance and play to be a part of it!